Skip to main content

Academic Records


A transcript is a comprehensive record of your academic progress, including transfer courses, credit earned by exam, or earned degrees.

View and request transcripts >>

Credit by Examination

College credit may be earned by passing an examination. AP (Advanced Placement) and CLEP (College-Level Examination Program) test provide options for college credit by examination.

View AP and CLEP credit information >>

USU Eastern Graduation

Students must apply for graduation The application process and all applicable fees must be paid prior to graduation.

View graduation and commencement information >>

Withdrawal from the College

If it becomes necessary for a student to leave school there are some steps that need to be followed.

View complete withdrawal information >>

*If you are leaving for a period of time due to a humanitarian or religious mission, medical problems, financial and employment related issues, military service, or family responsibilities you may apply for a Deferment / Leave of Absence. See the Leave of Absence - Deferment for more information.

Faculty Information:

Records and registration information for faculty and staff including FERPA training, and grading information.

View records and registration faculty information >>

Records Office

Price Campus
Jennifer Leavitt Student Center
(JLSC) 2nd Floor
(435) 613-5152

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Blanding Campus
Health, Library, Science (HLS) Building
(435) 678-8100

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm